[c-nsp] Sup720 Config registry

Brett Clausenhauf overkillxx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:39:34 EDT 2008

Hey Guys..

I have a query I cannot seem to find any answer too.

When a sup720 module is booting, if you do a CTRL + Break into rommon &
change the confreg register on the SP module (Changed to confreg 0x2142 &
NOT the RP module, what does this actually do? I did this by mistake whilst
troubleshooting an issue. The issue is now resolved but I never got the
opportunity to put this back (Also not sure what to put it back too). The
module boots up the config & appears to be working 100 percent fine... I am
very concerned if doing this does anything detrimental that is going to be a
concern later.

Can anybody who might know advise? It would be very much appreciated..

Thanks in advance.