[c-nsp] 12.2(33)SRC2 running 7600

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Wed Dec 10 15:42:03 EST 2008

On (2008-12-10 13:53 +0200), moshe mizrachi wrote:

> does someone have any notes of open bugs on 7600 RSP720-3CXL-GE  runs
> 12.2(33)SRC2 ,

I suspect BGP ghosting issue in SRC2. I'm fairly certain at least that in
VPNv4 RR functionality there is such. (RR thinks it has sent update,
while it has not).

> as well as what is going to be solved on 12.2(33)SRC3 ,  the bug toolkit  is
> empty .....

CSCsq16469 will be fixed SRC3, where uRPF/strict enabled SIP/SPA, OSM cards
start to lose packets until you reconfig uRPF per interface or shut/no
shut. This bug is also fixed in SRD.

--
  ++ytti