[c-nsp] 12.2(33)SRC2 running 7600

Ran Liebermann ranmails at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 01:35:52 EST 2008

We are seeing repeated crashes of ES20 modules (1GE and 10GE) on a
device running SRC2 with ISG functionality.

All ES20 modules crash together at the same time, and the crashinfo
files on the ES20 modules show messages about bad magic number right
when it crashes.

--
Ran Liebermann
VP Engineering, PurePeak