[c-nsp] npe-g2 CsCsk65796

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Dec 19 10:17:48 EST 2008

Eugene,

I did a little digging on this and it appears there are a couple
of gotchas with this one.

a) Does the boot image you have have the fix for it?
dir bootflash:

If not, we need to get one that does.

b) What code did you upgrade from? From talking with DE, unlcear
   exactly what in the code it is, but just upgrading to the image
   with the fix may not resolve it as the problem was carried over.
   Can you reload it once more on the upgraded image and verify if it
   comes back?

Rodney