[c-nsp] Configure VPN Client Software to AutomaticallyReconnect?

Matlock, Kenneth L MatlockK at exempla.org
Mon Dec 22 15:46:04 EST 2008

Looks like this feature has been include in the newer Client versions.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/cisco_vpn_client/vpn
_client46/win/user/guide/vc.pdf

Search for 'reconnect' in the text.

Not sure what version started including it, but I imagine the newest
release would have it.

Ken