[c-nsp] 6500 and VSS

Thomas Dupas thomas at dupas.be
Wed Dec 24 12:17:04 EST 2008

Issu should be supported in the SXI release, but haven't verified that
yet in real life (no other release yet to upgrade to)

About production experience: no real show-stoppers so far (besides the
upgrade/downtime one, which issu should solve), just remember that
mpls isn't supported (yet?)

Best regards,

Thomas Dupas