[c-nsp] 3750ME L2/MPLS combined scenario

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:36:08 EST 2008

We've tried that with 3750ME, and the half a million bugs and
architectural flaws made us drop that line of devices out of MPLS
altogether. Keeping the PW with L2 on 3750ME will make your customer
happier.

I don't know yet the price point and MPLS FCS for Juniper EX, but if
it's really cheaper than ME6524, it may be a good alternative.

Rubens