[c-nsp] SmartNet coverage on Cisco's chassis-based products

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 22:10:09 EST 2008

I don't see any of the parallels you are drawing either between Cisco and MS
et al or on the referencing link.  If you'd like we could take it off line.

One interesting point is that Mr. Reese and company have supported the
"reseller" uprising (including on his blog).  But, the one question no one
will address is the license issue.  If they wanted to make a run at they
should go up against the issue you bring up directly.  I think that would be
a wiser use of time rather than kicking and screaming like a kid.

As a side note, of those big "resellers" not one of them that I've done
business with (or any collegues) have had any licensing information
recommmended or disclosed.   They acted as if it didn't exist.

tv