[c-nsp] Cisco POS interface compatibility

Chris Chaundy CChaundy at soulaustralia.com.au
Tue Feb 12 01:48:44 EST 2008

Thanks - all of these matched up.

Things are working now - we found the culprit, some old configuration that
had set the keepalive way down at one end for fast rerouting in a previous
application, so it kept declaring the interface down and resetting it which
caused errors and took the other end of the link down (where the keepalive
was set to default).