[c-nsp] Result of Duplicate SEQ on Prefix List

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:04:13 EST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Higham, Josh <jhigham at epri.com> wrote:

>  I believe that you get an error, but it's easy to safely test.

I tried this the other day - I think it was IOS 12.3(17b) - and it
wouldn't let me insert an entry at an existing sequence number. I was
testing to see if it would either override the existing entry or push
it down one sequence number (higher) like it does on the PIX.

Josh's suggestion is good -- practice with a new/test prefix-list.

cheers,
Dale