[c-nsp] IPv6 via IRB Status?

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Fri Jan 4 20:52:54 EST 2008

Michael,
I use an 871W and have a /48 at home that is working fine. The wireless VLAN
actually gets it's address from a VLAN hosted on two 3560's. I have 3
wireless VLAN's, 2 with IPv6, and no issues whatsoever. Everything is
bridged, no routing on the bridge groups / BVI at all.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com