[c-nsp] traffic shaping on 7200

Jean-Christophe Varaillon j.varaillon at cosmoline.com
Tue Jan 8 07:48:27 EST 2008

Hi,

> If c: only use 10Mbps, how can I share it to a: and b:?

I would say that if your classes are Class Based Weighted Faire Queuing.

> How can I monitor (graph) the bandwidth usage for the 3 classes?

You can graph each class using MRTG and the relevant OID
(.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.7.x.y, where x and y are dynamically given by
your router, x might represent the policy and y the class). Doing an
snmpwalk to your router and checking from cisco site will help you
identifying your own x.y
(http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en)

HTH

Christophe