[c-nsp] npe-g2

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Wed Jan 16 07:26:26 EST 2008

If you would have asked me a week ago I would have said 12.2SB but its
been left to stagnate in favour of the SRC release which is a real
shame, I've found a number of bugs recently which are just not
documented properly (and not searchable from either new or old bugtools
since they stop at SB2) and not even assigned in one case.

I've been switching to 12.4 mainline on a number of boxes and have had
good results (except when it removed "ip radius source-interface X"
during the migration which was rather annoying but thankfully the only
thing it managed to screw up)

Dave.