[c-nsp] PA-MC-T3 and T1 config questions

Nick Voth nvoth at estreet.com
Thu Jan 24 01:20:48 EST 2008

Guys,

Forgive the rudimentary question, but I'm installing my first PA-MC-T3 for
use with 28 point-to-point T1's and I need some config help.

We are doing very simple IP for T1 customers. All will terminate on our DS3
in the PA-MC-T3. I'm pretty sure I understand the configuration required for
the basic T3 controller, but I'm fuzzy on what I'll need for the individual
T1's. We will be assigning blocks of IP addresses to the remote customer,
but our end can be un-numbered.

Does anyone have a good working config they could share. The Cisco
documentation goes over all the possibilities, but I'm looking for a "real
world" example in a working router.

Our platform is a 7206 VXR with the PA-MC-T3 card running the IP Plus
feature set on a relatively new IOS. Like I said, I just need the T1's to do
basic IP traffic.

Thanks for any advice you have.

-Nick Voth