[c-nsp] MPLS PE to PE over GRE/IPIP

Luan Nguyen luan.m.nguyen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:19:13 EST 2008

If you don't have mpls then using GRE between PEs would be okay.
Do some thing like:
int tun1
ip address 1.1.1.1
tunnel source x.x.x.x
tunnel dest y.y.y.y

y.y.y.y is the other PE backbone facing ip, reachable by x.x.x.x
then advertise your loopback address through the tunnel using whatever you
like...eigrp, ospf, static route.  Loopback is mbgp peering point.
Then just do your normal configs.

-lmn