[c-nsp] ASN Gateway - SAMI

Jean-Christophe VARAILLON j.varaillon at cosmoline.com
Tue Jul 29 08:51:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could post a relevant configuration including
both the ASN-GW (SAMI) and the 7600 part.

The ASN gateway on the SAMI card, uses a paralelle architecture where six
IOSs run simultaneously, using six configuration files. Can those
configuration files be identical? Should they be identical?

Also, since the SAMI card has no physical interfaces, theoritically
speaking, does this mean that I could have only 2 VLANs, one toward the CSN
backbone and one toward the ASN for the R6 bearer? Where is the virtual
template feeting then?

Thank you

Christophe