[c-nsp] 6509 ACE/FWSM Modules??????????

Holemans Wim wim.holemans at ua.ac.be
Thu Jul 31 07:45:58 EDT 2008

Can someone clarify the PAGP problem ? I had a discussion with someone
of Cisco for a new design in one of our datarooms and we had chosen a
VSS solution with dual 3750E stacks and 20Gig uplinks in each rack to
the VSS chassis for max redundantie. According to our Cisco contact,
this was a working solution. If however it is impossible to make
channels between a 3750E cluster and both switches in a VSS, the
complete design has to be redone...

Wim Holemans
Network Services
University of Antwerp