[c-nsp] CBWFQ/PQ Support on 6500/SUP720-3BXL

Zahid Hassan zhassan at gmx.net
Tue Jun 10 19:17:44 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I have a requirement to implement CBWFQ/LLQ matching
on EXP bits on a 6500 with SUP720-3BXL.

Since the "priority" command is not supported within a policy-map,
I am wondering if this can be achieved using "wrr-queues".

This is the failure message when I apply the service-policy:

6500(config-if)#service-policy input CORE-THREE-CLASS
priority command is not supported in input direction
for this interface configuration failed!

This is for a WS-X6704-10GE linecard with supports 1p7q8t.

I will be really grateful for input or pointers about this.

Thanking in you advance.

Regards,

Zahid