[c-nsp] eBGP via loopback

Aaron dudepron at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:17:30 EDT 2008

Did you setup ebgp multihop since you are doing peering to the loopbacks?
Curious on why you would want to use the loopback instead of the interface
for ebgp. Definitely not the recommended way unless you are trying to load
balance on multiple links.
Not 100% clear, but do you a static route on each end pointing to the remote
loopback?

Aaron