[c-nsp] IOS testing procedures?

Hashiru Aminu hashng at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 07:49:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

If I can remember correctly you can purchase that service from Cisco
Advanced Services as a Network Optimization Services where they will do what
they call a Bug scrub and give you a recommendation on the right IOS based
on the features you are currently running or intending to in the future just
talk to your cisco account manager on this...

HTH

Hash