[c-nsp] fabric switching enable

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Wed Jun 18 08:28:24 EDT 2008

I believe that is correct.  When a switching mode changes automatically
due to cards with different capabilities being inserted, then there is
no chassis or card resets.  However, when you force bus mode the
effected cards are reset.

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697