[c-nsp] Serial Connection to Cisco WAE not Working

Felix Nkansah felixnkansah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:16:02 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am setting up 3 Cisco WAE appliances in a lab.

I have a serial connection from my laptop to the serial port of one of the
appliances.

Yet, the terminal emulator doesnt show anything when I hit the 'enter'
button.

I have reconnected the serial cable several times without any character
appearing on my terminal's window.

Have any of you found yourself in this problem before? Is there anything I
need to ensure to make the serial connection to work. I wish I could use my
keyboard and mouse, but the system is redirecting output to the serial port.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Felix