[c-nsp] Anyone know of anything new for the GSRs that would make the current 124/128 chassis not work with newer cards?

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Tue Jun 24 15:21:48 EDT 2008

                                Howdy,

We're about to pick up a few new routers and we're leaning towards the GSR 12410s mainly because of familiarity and how much success we've had with our other ones, we were just curious as if anyone has heard of a time line to Cisco either EOL'ing these routers or perhaps releasing cards that don't work in this specific chassis?

For the most part this doesn't happen but we've been lucky enough in the past to get stuck with things right as they shifted away and we'd rather not do that again :)

Thanks!
-Drew