[c-nsp] 6500 box talking to Netscreen NS5200

Pham, Loc Loc.Pham at ucsfmedctr.org
Wed Jun 25 12:50:16 EDT 2008

   I am taking over a project integrate a NS5200 box into our Cisco 6500
farms. We will need to talk from our upstream 6500 box ->NS5200->6500.

   We are plan to run OSPF between the 6500 all the way downstream (
NS5200 will be under ospf routed mode ) . We run EIGRP everywhere
internally and will have to redistribute @ the edge.

   Any potential problematic that I should be aware of ? I am fairly
novice with the NS setup: is there other dedicate new-group for
netscreen/juniper on this aspect ?

  TIA.

Regards,

Loc Pham, CCIE # 17030 - Sr. Network Staff,

IT Network Architecture & Security, UCSF Medical Center

Office 415-353-4492