[c-nsp] Cisco 7206VXR OSPF

Jason Berenson jason at pins.net
Tue Mar 11 15:53:30 EDT 2008

Greetings,

We have a few 7206's running OSPF/BGP for routing.  All of the routers
are fine except for one - I noticed a few times in the past week where
OSPF/BGP flapped and came back right away.

I checked CPU and noticed it peaked in the past hour but that doesn't
really correlate to the time the routing sessions flapped.  I also
didn't see the ethernet connection go down and I don't see any errors on
either side of the ethernet.

If there are any outputs anyone would expect please let me know and I'll
promptly reply.  This is the first time I'm faced with a problem like
this so I'm not really sure where to look other then the things I've
already tried.

Much thanks in advance,
Jason Berenson