[c-nsp] Cisco vs. Turin

Kevin Warwashana kevinw at telnetww.com
Tue Mar 18 10:30:31 EDT 2008

Our experience with the TPE-1200 so far has been a disaster.  It appears the
box has an issue with MLPPP bundles that causes the whole chassis to reset
leaving our customers with 5-8 mins of downtime.  So far it has happened 3
times in the last 2 1/2 weeks.  It appears their engineering department can
duplicate the issue, but so far there is no fix.

Kevin