[c-nsp] basic QOS pointers?

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Tue Mar 18 18:05:37 EDT 2008

I'm starting to experiment with implimenting QOS on a network.  I'm mainly
experimenting in my home lab which consists of 2 7206's (400's) with a few
35xx's and a 2610.  Can anyone suggest good starting pointers and possibly
configuration examples.  I've been googling and searching the cisco site but
the thing I'm missing is the background information and things like best
practices or design considerations.  I see the configuration examples but
they don't make a lot of sense.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thank you
Scott