[c-nsp] 7600 Questions

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Mar 27 22:47:44 EDT 2008

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps368/product_data_sheet0900aecd8057f3b6.html

There are a couple tables on that page.  Compare that with the numbers
on this page and you should get the technical differences.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/product_data_sheet09186a0080159856_ps4835_Products_Data_Sheet.html

The RSP has twice the CPU, twice the RAM for the RP, and twice the NVRAM.

Bottom line is that the new version of the Sup is the same price as the
old version.  No sense in buying the old one unless you just want to
make the color scheme on the cards match up. :-)

Justin