[c-nsp] My Cisco 3825 doesn't support HWIC 2CE1T1-PRI ?

Tojonirina RAONISOAFIANINANA tojo.raonisoa at gmail.com
Tue May 6 03:52:32 EDT 2008

Hi all !

I want to configure a HWIC 2CE1T1-PRI with a Cisco 3825 (IOS
"c3825-adventerprisek9-mz.124-12.bin"), but when I try to configure it, I
always get an error message.

Here is the config and the error message:

                 Router#conf t
                 Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with
CNTL/Z.
                 Router(config)#network-clock-participate wic 0
                 WIC slot is empty or does not support clock participate
                 Router(config)#
                 Router(config)#

Please, could someone give me a solution for this problem ?

Best Regards

Tojo