[c-nsp] Discussion list for RADIUS?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri May 23 17:41:54 EDT 2008

> Hi,
> >
> > 	Does anyone know of a good discussion list for the RADIUS protocol?
> > I've got a deep down protocol question I can't seem to find the answer to,
> > and of the resources I've tried I can't find the answer. (It has nothing to
> > do with a Cisco piece of gear, but I figured there were atleast a few guys
> > here that still use it. ;) )
>
> the RFC for RADIUS is 2865 - thats the deep-down stuff.
> how a RADIUS server or bit of hardware implmements the RFC
> is another thing altogether  ;-)

	Read the RFCs (You saw where I was admonished to do so before...).
Both 65 and 66 (Since my question spans the 2 of them) I don't see in the RFCs
what I need to know. So looking for a group of people who might actually be able
to listen to the situation I have to present and tell me how its handled. Don't
care if the NAS is Cisco, Livingston, Chillispot, etc. Don't care if the server
is Cistron, FreeRadius, Steel Belted.... I'm just looking to find out how
certain situations are handled by any combination of NAS and server.

		Thanks, Tuc