[c-nsp] Cisco PfR

Aamer Akhter (aakhter) aakhter at cisco.com
Wed May 28 15:45:43 EDT 2008

Hi Shaun,

Take a look at the SRND for PfR (there are scale numbers in there):
 http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns483/c649/ccmigration_09186a008094e673.pdf

Generally, the MC limitations are coming from the number of controlled traffic classes (not the total number of routes). For internet facing BRs, we recommend a separate MC.

Regards,

Aamer Akhter / aa at cisco.com
Ent & Commercial Systems, cisco Systems