[c-nsp] Accounting VPN PIX and ACS

Drikus Brits Drikus.Brits at is.co.za
Wed Nov 5 11:17:40 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm assuming that you have already setup accounting to be pushed thru to
your ACS ?

On your acs you can selectively choose what you want to log.
Essentially, you can use either RADIUS or TACACS+ to log your accounting
packets. I'd prefer the Radius method though, especially since it is for
remote access usage.

Your setup shouldn't change much, apart from you changing to RADIUS
instead of TACACS+. As long as your keys on the ACS & PIX is the same ,
you should get Authentication & Accounting logs.

Do you still need docs on how to change these and set it up ?

Regards,