[c-nsp] AP1131 crashing

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Nov 13 12:37:26 EST 2008

This isn't SP related so please forgive the noise.

RANCID tipped me off just now that one of my APs had been rebooted.  I
logged in and found a cryptic error:

System returned to ROM by unknown reload cause - reason ptr 0xF, PC
0x4F6768, address 0x0

The code I'm running is c1130-k9w7-mx.124-10b.JA3.  I checked all my
other APs.  I have 2 others running that 12.4 code and 1 of them was
rebooted with an identical error several weeks ago.  The other 1131AG
appears to be fine.  All the rest of my APs are 1231s and run 12.3(8)JEC1.

It looks like this has been going on for a while and I somehow missed
it.  I have 3 crashinfo files on 1 AP and 1 on the other.  Before I
upgrade to the new JDA release (or downgrade to 12.3) does anyone have
any thoughts?

Thanks
  Justin