[c-nsp] Recommended Cisco boxes for a small multihoming solution?

raymondh (NSP) raymondh.nsp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:32:54 EST 2008

You'll need the ESP either the 5/10G too. *thinks*
IOS consistency it's something which most of us are keeping our
fingers crossed even though there're consistent releases for the SR,
XE and XR codes. :)
I believe there're lots of folks wanting to knock ITD's door down and
the various BUs.

--raymondh