[c-nsp] DMVPN - HUB VRF Aware - Spokes no VRFs

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Mon Nov 17 12:59:58 EST 2008

Peter Danielsen wrote:
> Hi, Iam trying to consolidat a number of DMVPN HUBs on an VRF Aware HUB, I have some difficulties getting it to work, HUB is a 7200VXR - Spokes are 2841 All configuration examples I can find are with HUB and Spoke running VRF-Lite, and I need to figure out how to build the HUB for VRF-Lite support, I asume that Spoke configurations will not change, due to that the only place i need vrf-lite support is on the HUB Any clues, Hints, whitepapers, Thanks in advance /ped_dk

This doc has some great examples.  I'm working through some of them
myself.  I'm trying to use VRFs with MPLS VPN at the hub to connect
spokes to our data center downstream.  Customers are in their own VRFs.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/security/configuration/guide/sec_vrf_aware_ipsec_ps6922_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html

Justin