[c-nsp] downloads broken?

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Tue Nov 18 12:36:14 EST 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Jared Mauch wrote:

> I'm personally fed up with this crap from Cisco.
>
> They've broken so many things with software downloads over the years,
> including coded image access via FTP, crypto access via FTP, website requires
> cookies now to fetch the images, etc..

I feel your pain.  The main thing that really annoys me is Cisco's
tendency to re-design their website every 6-12 months, which is usually
just long enough to get used to navigating the changes from the previous
re-design.  Often, the redesigns seem to include a complete overhaul of
the guts of the site, so links to documents suddenly become broken.

I've voiced those concerns to my account team.  You should too, if you
haven't already.

jms