[c-nsp] downloads broken?

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Tue Nov 18 13:40:05 EST 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Jared Mauch wrote:

They don't hear us, they don't see us unless we happen to be doing some 6
digit tender for equipment.

With their stock having dropped from 29 to under 16 today all in the
course of 12 months, do you really think any VP there cares whether Jared
is having a bad download day?

When a company loses $90B in market cap in a year, they are for sure
cutting the "high expense, highly trained" workforce, and hiring newly
minted temps and untrained newbies to reduce their payroll expenses.

The results are all rather obvious.

-Hank