[c-nsp] Failed to locate egress interface for UDP

Bagosi Rómeó Bagosi.Romeo at iqsys.hu
Fri Oct 3 01:08:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

Anybody ever seen this message:
%ASA-6-110002: Failed to locate egress interface for UDP from inside:fe80::21f:29ff:fe1c:fa11/546 to ff02::1:2/547
This message is logged every 2 minutes...

I've found the following "explanation" on cisco.com:

Explanation    .An error occurred when the security appliance tried to find the interface through which to send the packet.
*protocol-The protocol of the packet
*src interface-The interface from which the packet was received
*src IP-The source IP address of the packet
*src port-The source port number
*dest IP-The destination IP address of the packet
*dest port-The destination port number
Recommended Action    Copy the error message, the configuration, and any details about the events leading up to the error, and contact Cisco TAC.

I do not understand what can be the problem. It looks, that the firewall is working correctly...

Thanks,
Romeo Bagosi