[c-nsp] Dark fiber Termination requirements

v_date at indiatimes.com v_date at indiatimes.com
Fri Oct 10 03:04:06 EDT 2008

Dear all,
 We are in process of implementing dark fiber in japan for our office in Tokyo and I would require this information if anyone can provide me .
The scenario is as follows:
Service provider's hub is 20kms away from our office .he will be laying dark fiber from his hub to our office.

How can we terminate this fiber in our network?
what type of equipments will be required ?
Is it possible to terminate this fiber without CWDM equipments.?

Hope someone will reply back on this

Vinod Date

--
Will the all new Indica Vista zip ahead of the Suzuki Swift? Read the expert review on Zigwheels.com
http://zigwheels.com/b2cam/reviewsDetails.action?name=Ro11_20080829&path=/INDT/Reviews/Ro11_20080829&page=1&pagecount=9