[c-nsp] GSR not allowing policy map

Mark Tech techconfig at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 05:48:10 EDT 2008

Hi
I have a simple rate limit policy map that I would like to attach to a sub-interface on a port channel however I get the following error:

VLAN loadsharing is not enabled, policymap cannot be attached

My policy map is as follows:

class-map match-any Default_rate_policing_class_map
  match any

policy-map 2Mbps_rate_policing_policy
  class Default_rate_policing_class_map
   police cir 2000000 bc 250000 be 250000
     conform-action transmit
     exceed-action drop

then:

router(config)#interface Port-channel4.2
router(config-subif)# service-policy input 2Mbps_rate_policing_policy
VLAN loadsharing is not enabled, policymap cannot be attached
router(config-subif)# service-policy output 2Mbps_rate_policing_policy
VLAN loadsharing is not enabled, policymap cannot be attached

How can I enable VLAN loadsharing?

Regards

Mark