[c-nsp] Double Conditional BGP Advertisement

tkacprzynski at SpencerStuart.com tkacprzynski at SpencerStuart.com
Fri Oct 24 18:32:57 EDT 2008

Hi
Does anyone know what is wrong with these commands (or how this could be accomplished)?:

neighbor 11.0.0.1 advertise-map OUT-BGP-ISP_B-RMAP exist-map DEFAULT-ROUTE-ISP_A
neighbor 11.0.0.1 advertise-map OUT-ISP_B-BGP-FAILOVER-RMAP not-exist-map DEFAULT-ROUTE-ISP_A

I'm just trying to send OUT-BGP-ISP_B-RMAP if DEFAULT-ROUTE-ISP_A exists

and
if DEFAULT-ROUTE-ISP_A does not exist send out OUT-ISP_B-BGP-FAILOVER-RMAP.

My route maps have different communities associated with them and I want to send a different one to the ISP to control its distribution.

Thank you