[c-nsp] problem with VPN3002 hardware client

Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland arla at rn.dk
Fri Sep 5 18:50:25 EDT 2008

Hi All.

I’m I just out of luck or is there something pulling my legs.
I’ve got 3 vpn3002 hardware clients, and I can’t change the password off the user on any of them. Or rather they won’t save the password for the user right.
When I set them up for they connect fine and all works well, I can reboot them this works also.
But if I’m pulling the power, it looses the password for the user and only that.  I’ve tried to upgrade and downgrade the software whit out any luck.
Is there a hidden switch or configuration function that can protect this, or I’m I just looking at 3 that has a defect in nvram.

/Arne