[c-nsp] IPv6 on the 877W

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Wed Sep 10 16:43:01 EDT 2008

Well, I got my replacement 877W and tried all the helpful hints I
recieved. Sadly, the Dot11Radio0 interface *does not* seem to support
any "ipv6 ..." command, although it can be assigned an IPv4 address in
the same manner. No problem for the wired segment, as the vlan 1
interface behaves as expected and it can be dual-stacked.

I had kind of hoped this thing would have some very basic IPv6 support
on it, but no such luck it seems for the wireless interface.

~Seth