[c-nsp] load-sharing round robin time?

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Thu Sep 11 22:12:05 EDT 2008

You can set it to use per-packet load balancing instead, assuming all of
the paths are essentially the same (otherwise you get out of order
packets, which may not be what you want).

Is the squid box on the 192.168.11.x subnet? If you have ip redirects
enabled, then the squid box will actually route directly to one of the
gateways, rather than through the 2621... Not sure how your environment
is build - Maybe a routing table and some other interface configs would
help?