[c-nsp] console port

Patrick Muldoon doon.bulk at inoc.net
Fri Sep 12 10:55:40 EDT 2008

On Sep 12, 2008, at 10:46 AM, Tom Storey wrote:

> My vote for Keyspan aswell, though I have seen some very strange
> things happen with them.
>
> Personally, mine is working flawless, and it gets a good workout...
>
> I use a Mac with Minicom, doesnt matter which USB port I have it
> plugged into, it always works.
>
> Tom

Same Here, using a Mac With Minicom..

Drivers default to creating /dev/cu.KeySerial1 for the first on you
plug-in.  (they used to not, so you always had to use the same USB
port, or manual adjust symlink, etc...)

I cannot speak to how they work on windows though...

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full