[c-nsp] MX960 vs Cisco 7600

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:24:13 EDT 2008

Cisco 7600 + ES20 are way too expensive on a price/port perspective.
Consider distributing smaller Cisco ME6524 boxes (which is not as
cheap as it used to be, but it is still lot less than 7600) instead of
large boxes like MX 960; if you really have the density to buy MX 960
instead of MX 240, I don't think there is anything on Cisco-land that
can match that.

Rubens