[c-nsp] PA-POS-1OC3 vs. PA-A3-OC3SMI

nasir.shaikh at bt.com nasir.shaikh at bt.com
Fri Sep 19 07:07:39 EDT 2008

Sorry for cutting in into this thread but from the responses looks like
my question would fit here too.

We are about to provide a customer with a price for upgrading one of the
STM-1 ISP links to an STM-4 link with a 200 Mb port.  The router we have
in place is a 7206 VXR NPE G1. What card would be suitable in this
router to do the trick? I can't find an OC12 card using the
configurator. The card I find that fits the 7206 is the PA-SRP-OC12. But
this is not available in the configurator. Can anyone help me out with
this one?

Thank you and with best regards

Nasir Shaikh