[c-nsp] Pix 515 to 837 DSL IPsec Tunnel

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:04:24 EDT 2009

Hi All,

This seems like a simple solution, but I cannot seem to get this working.
What I have is a the following setup...

837-------[Internet]--------Pix515--------7200------[T1]----Customer 2691

I have a lan to lan tunnel going from the 837 to the pix. The 7200 behind
the pix is addressed with the same subnet as the inside interface as the
pix. I can currently ping from the 837 (lan interface) to the 7200 (lan
interface in the pix subnet) with no issues. I cannot ping the T1 interface
on the 7200 from the 837 nor can I ping from the 837 when sourcing pings
from the T1 interface. I have a nonat statement on each side of the tunnel
for the subnets that are involved, but still no luck. I can post cfg's if
they are needed, but simply, will this setup work if translation (or
non-translations in this case) and routing is setup correctly?? Or should I
just do GREoIPSEC from the Customer 2691 to the 837??

tia
Max