[c-nsp] Humor: Cisco announces end of BGP

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:51:07 EDT 2009

That is exactly my point - if /126s are the "industry preferred" approach, I
fail
to see why it hasn't been codified in an (atleast) information RFC.  Once
submitted
in this fashion, it could be further reviewed and perhaps even be updated
later-on
to be a proposed standard.

( any "directive" documentation would need to be PS as it is changing a PS.
)

>Jared Mauch

Thanks!
/TJ