[c-nsp] ASA 5505 stops servicing inbound connections

Mishka, Jason Jason.Mishka at UToledo.Edu
Tue Aug 11 11:44:03 EDT 2009

You could also have exhausted your translation of number of connections.
Try 'show xlate' and 'show conn' to see what this is like.  Rebooting
would clear all xlates and connections so you should do this before you
reboot if it happens again.

Jason